Sunday 13 September 2015

No wonder so many gringos live in Buenos Aires
















Yeah I´m grounded in Buenos Aires for a while, and I´ve noticed that a lot of North Americans and Europeans are living or studying in Buenos Aires, without mentioning other Latin Americans that are studying at state run universities.
Anyhow, I´ve noticed that food, rent and transportation can be cheap if we measure in dollars, and a proof of that is some casual shopping I did at a discount super just a block away from home.
What you see in the pic set me back 127 pesos or 8.50 bucks American. Definitely very cheap compared to most other cities even in South America.
Now if you earn in pesos that´s another story, but I still think you can get by considering that the bus fare is 25c american.

No comments:

Post a Comment