Thursday 3 May 2018

The Agony of looking for a job in Buenos Aires # 2 - looking for a new job

(continued from previous post)
So after I got laid off I started looking for a new job, not only in my area of expertise but also in other areas like gastronomy, since I was studying to be a chef, also in the diplomatic circles in embassys and consulates of English speaking countries.
At first I was called to various interviews that seemed promising but that later felled trough.














I was never layed off in Argentina so I thought it would be easy to find a new day job with some experience and good resume. Unfotrtunatelly when asking around for references I found out that most of my friends jobs were very unstable and were hanging by a thread, and also you come to realise that the facade that they put on does not coincide with their real way of making money, which depends more on some sort of lateral income than a real job.

No comments:

Post a Comment