Saturday 23 February 2019

The trip to Bolivia - Peru - The day trip to Potosi

















Even though I am fluent in Spanish, something that does help a lot while travelling South America, there is always a nuance that messes up your plans.
i was planning to continue my trip to La Paz from Uyuni the nest morning, so i went to the shacks that operate as ticket offices and asked for a trip to La Paz next morning. the girl said there was one at 9, so i grabbed it and went on happy with my visiting.


later on talking to some Germans I said I was leaving next morning, to which they replied that the buses only left at night. So I double checked the paper slab they give you as a ticket, and It said 21hrs, darn, that's 9pm.

So I had a whole day in my hands. What to do, maybe take another Uyuni tour, dunno, the sunset was pretty amazing, I do´nt think it can be topped off.
So i decided to go to Potosi for the day, which is 3 hours away.
the scenery was very pretty so it wasn't that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment