Friday 22 March 2019

The trip to Bolivia - Peru - On to La Paz

Back to Uyuni, I hoped on to the next bus that would drive overnight to La Paz, bolivia´s capital.
Unfortunately I could only stay for an hour cuz I got a deal to go to Lima straight with a stop in Copacabana that is a beautiful city on the shores of lake Titicaca.

Since the bus left in an hour I took advantage to do some shopping, by the way, I discovered that in Bolivia you have to ask for directions at least three times to get your coordinates cuz people do´nt know s..
















Finally some friendly local pointed me on the right direction towards a "Feria" so i took advantage to buy some souvenirs, a baseball cap and two Paceña beers.
















Then ran back to the bus terminal which took its toll going 300 feet up and the 200 down at high altitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment