Saturday 3 August 2019

The trip to Bolivia - Peru - Day stop in Mendoza - The wineries bus tour


As I mentioned previously, there is a city tour bus that tours the whole city of Mendoza, now in one of its stops you can hook up with the wineries tour bus, that stops at 7 wineries in the lujan de cuyo area.
















I had´nt much time so i asked the guide which winery had vines at sight cuz I wanted to take some pics.
















I was told that haciendas del plata had some so I got off there. Since at that time I was the only visitor I wandered in and started taking some pics. There is a wine tasting tour given by the wine yard owners which were very kind and also took me to visit the grape plantations.
















Hacienda del plata is an Estate winery with a small plot of land in which they produce a limited quantity of bottles. I do recommend the visit for the quality of their wines and for its picturesque winery.

No comments:

Post a Comment