Tuesday 3 December 2019

Long weekend in Santiago de Chile - Downtown Santiago

















Taking advantage of yet another long weekend in Argentina, I caught
 a flight to Santiago de Chile to spend a couple of days there.
Now i had bought the ticket several months ago when Chile was still a calm place to unwind, A very different situation these days with constant riots.
















Under cries of "Do´nt go, you will get killed" (something i´ve heard all my life) I went ahead with the trip and to my amazement i found Santiago in total peace, even late at night.
















Even though TV broadcasts here in Argentina show daily conflicts between police and hooded protesters. I took these pic in downtown Santiago on a Saturday morning, maybe the rioters were sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment