Saturday 26 December 2020

Considerations on a Crappy year I










Nearing the end of the year I have some considerations about what was to many the worst  year in History for travellers.

Besides the personal, financial or any other loss that we had to endure due to COVID, which is far from being over, I have to say that all my travel plans went south starting with a trip to Colombia that I had to cut short.

But never the less this was above all a year to learn and value about things in our life, on one side I felt justified in all my previous travels which I did, not letting them for after like some people said, and also having pending stuff saved for a time which I could not leave home, due to illness or in this case lockdown. Also that staying away from certain toxic people in your like was the best alternative.

But I also learned that I don't need to be travelling all the time since there are plenty of things to do at home or nearby also I had a chance to edit and review many photos from my past trips re savouring great times I had in them.

Above all this times of crisis are a great moment to value and or reconsider our life choices, something that we probably wouldn't do if we were not forced to stop and think.



No comments:

Post a Comment