Tuesday 22 June 2021

Trip to Bariloche in Autumn - Tour to Cerro Tronador


Totally not a fan of paid tours, theye are way overcharged, not bring you to the right place at the right time and tie you up for the whole day.
Never the less I did like the Tour to Cerro Troandor which included "Cascada de los Alerces" (below) and "Ventisquero negro" Glacier (Last pic), specially cuz I had just come back from a 200 click bike trip, so I needed some Pick me up and bring me time.

















Organized by the biggest tour company in Bariloche, Called "Turisur" it will have tours to all of the major places of interest. This one was a whole day experience leaving at 8am and back at 6pm, with a long route and a pretty sympathetic tour guide.
The Alerces waterfall and the "Ventisquero Negro" glacier are a must see in Bariloche.
Not to mention that I paid 25 bucks for the whole day excursion, not including lunch of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment