Thursday 20 January 2022

The Trip to Misiones - Posadas - where to stay











In Posadas you will find a range of very fancy Hotels for a cheap price but with the coldness typical of those establishments.
I generally crash at Hostels not only cuz they are cheap, or that I just need a clean bed and shower cuz I spend all day roaming around, but also for the intel provided by local people that own those places.
Last time I was in Posadas most of the Hostels where closed due to COVID, I was referred to " Como en Casa Hostel" located at Junin 2129, close to Plaza San Martin which is one of Posada´s main parks.
Gotta tell you that is pretty basic but comfy and its owner Mauricio is a great guy who set me up with contacts to all the places that I wanted to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment