Friday 25 March 2022

The Trip to Misiones - Posadas - The Jesuit Ruins - Loreto













 

I was told at San Ignacio that it was worth visiting all the ruins or archeological sites, If you are not a die hard explorer I think you can settle with only SanIgnacio.


Since i has set aside the day to visit the ruins I decided to go to Loreto which is not too far if you have a car. However it can get tricky going on foot, just taking the bus, which are basically the lomg distance buses that travel Ruta 12 and that may or may not stop for you and drop you off on the same road so you can walk 3 clicks back and frth to the ruins.

When I got there I saw that Loreto is in an archeolgical dig state, but there is a small museum and the guide was very friendly and took me to visit all the site.


No comments:

Post a Comment