Sunday 10 May 2020

The trip to Colombia - Cartagena - Heading to Santa Marta and Tairona



















Now when asking around in Cartagena on how to get to Santa Marta and Tairona beach, several people told me that there were two options one called "Berlina and another called "Sol Mar", but some insisted that Solmar was best, even though the price was nearly double.
So I opted for going to Santa Marta via Solar and returning with Berlina.
Solmar offers pick up, but I decided to walk to their terminal that is right at the edge of the walled city, not far from where I was staying, the service was good and they left me right downtown Santa Marta in 4 hours.
Returning I used Berlina only to find that they depart and arrive from the Bus terminal that in both cities are way outside the city and require you to grab a taxi, that in the end ads up to more that the Solmar price and takes more time to get back and forth from the terminal. The service is also good on a bigger bus than Solmar.

No comments:

Post a Comment