Thursday 21 May 2020

The trip to Colombia - Santa Marta - Palomino

It pains me to say that I was in Santa Marta at the beginning of the Civid lock down so Tairona Park was closed.


















I was already worried bout returning home on the last flights, but definitely I was not going to leave Santa Marta without seeing its fabulous beaches. So asking around I discovered that you can go to Palomino which is a town that sits right past Tairona.
















You catch a bus from the Market in Cartagena and in two hours you´re there, from the road to the beach it{s a two click walk, and you will stumble onto the most gorgeous beaches.
























The access to the beach was closed in many places so it was empty, if you go there during high season you will have to dodge bodies to walk on the beach.
























Hey I had to use my tropical shorts bought for the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment